Heatless Regeneration Compressed Air Dryer
According to the principle of PSA, the sorbent takes the water of compressed air. Under program controlling, twin towers structure of this equipment, the twin towers exchange work, one tower adsorbs the water of compressed air under higher pressure, and the other uses dry air to adsorb water of compressed air under lower pressure, continuously and circularly.
1. Installation places: site formation, without foundation, 80cm away from the wall.
2. Installation environment: well ventilated and free of dust and grease.
1. Inlet pressure: standard 0.7MPa, ≤1.2MPa
2. Regeneration way: heatless regeneration
3. Inlet temperature: ≤40℃
4. Inlet oil content: ＜0.1ppm
5. Ambient temperature: ≤45℃
1. Pressure dew point: -40℃~70℃
2. Cycle time: 10min (can adjust)
3. Regenerative air: 15 ~18% rated handling capacity
4. Control way: automatic control of single chip microcomputer program
5. Lost pressure:≤0.02MPa
6. Power: AC 220V 50Hz
7. Adsorbing material: Active AL203 or molecular sheave 13X
Technical parameter of heatless regeneration compressed air dryer
Notes: the company reserves the right to continue improvement of technology, any data changes will be informed in advance.